Wipro is hiring fresher
Work Integrated Learning Program 2020 (WILP 2020) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard – 50% or above
- 12th Standard – 50% or above
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing
- 2020 ONLY
- Bachelor of Computer Application - BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) in both 12th Standard and Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams / viva-voice / training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Period: (INR Per Month)
First Year: 15,712
Second Year: 17,810
Third Year: 19,910
Fourth Year: 23,000
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test - Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP 2020.
- Last date to apply: 1st December 2019
Online assessment will be tentatively held in December 2019.
- For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line 'WILP-2020', the same will be responded within 3 working days.