Applications open for Adobe Research Fellowship 2021
Applications are now open for candidates to apply for Adobe Research Fellowship 2021, which recognizes graduates with exceptional abilities anywhere in the world who can carry out in-depth research in areas of computer science.
Adobe Research is renowned for creating innovative technologies for developing software products to serve their consumers. They bring together adept and passionate people to nurture their intellectual abilities. They provide them with the necessary resources, support, along with giving them substantial freedom to shape their innovative ideas into reality.
Following are the areas of research for Adobe Research Fellowship 2021:
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- AR, VR & 360 Photography
- Computer Vision, Imaging & Video
- Data Intelligence
- Content Intelligence
- Document Intelligence
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Natural Language Processing
- Graphics (2D & 3D)
- Intelligent Agents & Assistants
Eligibility criteria and other details:-
- Any registered full-time graduate is eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Must be an active, full-time student enrolled in a Ph.D. program for the duration of 2022.
- Shouldn’t have a relative working with Adobe Research.
- A USD 10,000 award will be paid in a lump sum.
- A one-year Creative Cloud subscription membership will be given to the candidate.
- Outstanding performers might also qualify for an internship opportunity at Adobe.
How to apply for Adobe Research Fellowship 2021:-
Applications must include:
- The research overview of two pages of text and figures exclusive of citations.
- At least half a page of how the applicant’s research will be contributing towards Adobe.
- Three letters of recommendation from the ones familiar with the student’s work. One letter must come from the student’s advisor.
- A CV.
- A transcript of current and previous academic records of high school and graduation.
Interested candidates can apply by December 4, 2020.
- A committee of Adobe researchers will choose the applicant at their discretion after reviewing all applications.
- Recipients will be selected based on how creative, impactful, important, and realistic their research is in scope, how they will be contributing to Adobe along with their technical skills (ability to build complex computer programs), and their personal skills like - problem-solving ability, communication, leadership, organizational skills, ability to work in teams.
- Applicants can be invited for phone interviews for internship opportunities prior to selecting the winner of the fellowship.